Arnold Kock Textil.
Click on the photo to enlarge
This weaving factory was founded in 1861 by Brinkhaus and Wisch Brink.
In 1875 the textile entrepreneur Arnold Kock bought the company from a bankruptcy and formed the company " Arnold Kock Textil "
After his death, the company was through his son Edward Kock continued along with his brothers.
In 2002 the company had approximately 130 employees and a turnover of EUR 54 million.
In 2003 the company went bankrupt and was subsequently taken over by the Daun Group.
The company is now deserted and completely taken over by nature.